Dapoxetine 30 and 60 mg
Film Coated Tablet for Oral Use
Depojoy increases the time it takes to ejaculate and can improve the control over the ejaculation. This may reduce the frustration or worry about fast ejaculation. Depojoy is used to treat premature ejaculation in adult men aged 18 to 64 years. Premature ejaculation is when a man ejaculates with little sexual stimulation and before the man wants. This can cause problems for the man and may cause problems in sexual relationships.
Dosage and Administration
- The recommended dose is 30 mg. Your doctor may increase the dose to 60 mg.
- Only take the medicine 1 to 3 hours before sexual activity is anticipated.
- You are allergic to Dapoxetine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- You have heart problems, such as heart failure or problems with the heart rhythm
- You have a history of fainting
- You have ever had mania (symptoms include feeling over-excited, irritable or not being able to think clearly) or severe depression
- You have moderate or severe liver problems.
- You are taking:
- Medicines for depression called ‘monoamine oxidase inhibitors’ (MAOIs)
- Thioridazine used for schizophrenia
- Other medicines for depression
- Lithium – a medicine for bipolar disorder
- Linezolid – an antibiotic used to treat infections
- Tryptophan – a medicine to help you sleep
- St John’s wort – a herbal medicine
- Tramadol – used to treat serious pain
- Medicines used to treat migraines.
Do not take Depojoy at the same time as any of the medicines listed above. If you have taken any of these medicines, you will need to wait 14 days after you stop taking it before you can start taking
Depojoy. Once you have stopped taking Depojoy, you will need to wait 7 days before taking any of the medicines listed above. If you are not sure about what to do, talk to your doctor or pharmacist
Pregnancy and Lactation
This medicine should not be taken by women.
This medicine should not be used in children or adolescents under age 18 years.
Ability to Drive and Use Machinery
You may feel sleepy, dizzy, and faint, have difficulty concentrating and blurred vision while taking this medicine. If you experience any of these or similar effects, you should avoid driving or operating hazardous machinery. The effects of alcohol may be increased if taken with this medicine and you may be more at risk of injury from fainting or from other side effects if you take this medicine with alcohol.
Depojoy 30 mg is available in a pack of 6 coated tablets
Depojoy 60 mg is available in a pack of 6 coated tablets